Guidelines for Blogging Ads
The blog and post must be in the English language.
All content must be family-friendly. Blogs may not include:
- Pornography, adult, or mature content
- Violence or racial intolerance
- Illicit drugs references
- Any content that promotes illegal activity
For a blog to be approved we ask the following:
- The blog must be at least three months old beginning with the first post.
- The blog must be cached by Google
- The blog must contain original content.
- The content must be more than just ads.
- There should not be significant time gaps between posts, for example no more than 30 days should elapse between posts.
- Blogging ads must be clearly visible on blog. All links must work correctly and cannot be “nofollow” links.
- Blogs with low Google PageRank and/or mainly supplemental results pages may not be approved.
Blogging Ad Modification
Bloggers may modify code provided or make the post fit the personality of the blog, but the post cannot reflect negatively on the advertisers or Blogging Ads.